Your light is a professional tool that doubles as sleek, decorative salon furniture - so make sure you're setting up your light and space for success!
Learn how to make adjustments below for the most optimal lighting during work and convenience between appointments. Please keep the light's weight, the effects of gravity, and overall design physics in mind when building and positioning your CosmoGlo Light.
- The Cosmoglo is a 10lb light relying on 8lb telescopic poles for stability. It is at its most stable at the lowest height settings - and it's brighter the closer it is, too!
- Overextending the poles can cause the light to swing on its own or have a slight lean from the weight of the halo. The poles need a certain amount of overlap for optimum stability.
- To avoid excess swinging or slanting, you can lower your light adjustment, tighten the top connectors using your shoulder for leverage, and retighten the base screws.
- For the best stability of your CosmoGlo, we advise setting your light on top of a flat hard-surfaced floor. We do not recommend placing it on top of carpet or uneven flooring. This will cause your light to become unbalanced.
- Please do not set heavy objects on top of your base.
Your CosmoGlo light was originally designed to be used over a flat bed, with the flat metal base underneath and directly below the halo. However, this does not mean it can't be positioned effectively in other scenarios; when used over recliners or chairs, for example! Our industry is creative, so explore different options for height, position of base, and location as needed.
The following video shows you how to adjust your light, as there are three required steps to complete setup in your space:
- Ensure your light is at the lowest height possible for your treatment bed.
- Use shoulder to lift + fully tighten the halo connection.
- Tighten base screws again to complete set up.
The following video explains how your light will function better in the C position vs the Z position.
When adjusting the height of your light, remember to lift the base to allow your cord room to move freely during adjustment. See the video below.
Find immediate information and faqs online through our Help Center.
Reach out to our support team if you need any help or advice with this topic, or any other issue. Please include your name, order number and any relevant pictures or videos that will help us help you. If possible, please use the same email address used to place your order when submitting support requests. This will help us help you faster!
Contact us - CosmoGlo Website
Visit our Help Center to read articles or submit a request
Message us on Instagram