The Science Behind Salon Setup: CosmoGlo
Your light is a professional tool that doubles as sleek, decorative salon furniture - so make sure you're setting up your space for success!
Learn how to make adjustments to your space for optimal lighting while keeping weight, gravity, and physics in mind.
- The Cosmoglo is a 10lb light relying on 8lb telescopic poles for stability. It is at its most stable at the lowest height settings - and it's brighter the closer it is, too.
- Your light is adjustable, so try a height and if it's not working - adjust!
- You'll need one flathead or phillips head screwdriver and remember to support the halo while you're adjusting the height.
- We recommend positioning so that your halo is overtop of your base when possible: the C shape is ideal for setup, but Z shape is not.
- Taller settings and settings not in a C shape will affect the angle and positioning of your light, so keep these in mind when setting up!
Let's build your CosmoGlo light together! - CosmoGlo Light Assembly Tutorial
If you need further support on this or any other issue please submit a request or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org