Your CosmoGlo light has a long LED strip inside the halo. This strip is secured with brackets that are welded in place over the cord to ensure it remains safely in place. The light shield covers the LED strip, is frosted to diffuse light, and "floats" to help air flow easier inside the lamp during use so as to reduce heat or moisture buildup. If fingerprints or smudging occurs, use a microfiber cloth and small bit of water to wipe the shield and light down.
Do not pull, rip, or apply unnecessary tension on your halo cord at any time during assembly. Do not disassemble your halo or remove the shield to attempt to adjust the wires or bulbs - doing either may make your light not work properly and we advise against it.
We are here to help! Submit a Request if you need additional support.
Troubleshooting Steps for Assembly
- Check your Clamp. Ensure the screw and flap set is loosened and pushed as far down as it can go on the outermost pole.
- Follow the video above titled "Troubleshooting: Cords & Poles" to connect your telescopic poles to your halo top piece.
- Almost there but not quite? - If you are slightly off still, try adjusting the innermost pole. Push it inwards and upwards from inside the bottom of the pole set while using a second hand to maneuver the halo at the same time.
- Follow the remainder of our Assembly Video for final positioning tips and tricks to set up easily in your treatment space. 😊
Other Helpful Articles
- What should I do if the holes in my poles do not line up during assembly?
- Height Adjustment - Loosening and Tightening the Clamp
- Troubleshooting: Angles, Physics, Stability
- Refund Policy
Let's build your CosmoGlo light together! - CosmoGlo Light Assembly Tutorial
If you need further support on this or any other issue please submit a request or email us at email@example.com