Your new CosmoGlo is a heavy, large piece of salon furniture.
Thank you for your purchase and we hope you love your new CosmoGlo!
We recommend giving yourself plenty of time to set up and try out different heights, base positions, and halo angles to find the right positioning to suit your services and space. Please submit a request with pictures of your space and light for personalized tips and recommendations.
The following tips will help keep you and your light shining bright.
💡 Tips for Cords
- Always be gentle with your cords; straighten them before assembly by running your fingers down the wire to remove any kinks to help it feed through the poles easier.
- The small black clip on your cord is called a Ferrite, and is meant to help keep your cords in place during use inside the light.
- Avoid stepping on the baseplate when building, adjusting, or moving your light.
- Stepping on the base or applying extra pressure to it while adjusting height could accidentally damage your cord and your light may not work correctly.
💡 Tips for your Clamp
- The clamp has a flap that can be used to help adjust the height of your light.
- When raising the light, hold the flap upwards. When finished, place the flap down to lock the light in the current place.
- The screw for your clamp is reverse threaded and may require tweaking to fully secure. Use a phillips or flathead screwdriver to adjust as needed:
- Left = tighten clamp
- Right = loosen clamp
💡 Tips for positioning in your space
- The design’s physics works best when it’s positioned directly over the top of the base itself during services. It should resemble the letter "C" when set up for use.
- Our light has a patented Double-Swing design (side to side complete 360-degree movement plus complete 360-degree halo rotation) to help your light banish shadows and keep the focus on your business and services.
- There are 3 steps to finalize setup including adjusting the height, using your shoulder to finish tightening the halo to the poles, and final tightening of the base screws. You may read more about how to finish setting up in our article about the physics of CosmoGlo: Troubleshooting: Leaning, Physics, Stability
If you need further support on this or any other issue please submit a request or email us at email@example.com