Your new CosmoGlo is a heavy, large piece of salon furniture.
We recommend giving yourself plenty of time to set up and try out different heights, base positions, and halo angles to find the right positioning to suit your services and space. These tips will help keep you and your light shining bright.
💡 Tips for Cords
- Always be gentle with your cords; straighten them before assembly by running your fingers down the wire to remove any kinks to help it feed through the poles easier.
- Avoid stepping on the baseplate when building, adjusting, or moving your light.
- Stepping on the base or applying extra pressure to it while adjusting height could accidentally damage your cord and your light may not work correctly.
💡 Tips for your Clamp
- The clamp has a flap that can be used to help adjust the height of your light.
- The screw for your clamp is reverse threaded.
- Left = tighten clamp
- Right = loosen clamp
💡 Tips for positioning in your space
- The design’s physics works best when it’s positioned directly over the top of the base itself during services. It should resemble the letter "C" when set up for use.
- Our light has a patented Double-Swing design (side to side complete 360-degree movement plus complete 360-degree halo rotation) to help your light banish shadows and keep the focus on your business and services.
- Read more in our article to see behind the physics of CosmoGlo: Troubleshooting: Leaning, Physics, Stability
Let's build your CosmoGlo light together! - CosmoGlo Light Assembly Tutorial
If you need further support on this or any other issue please submit a request or email us at email@example.com