CosmoGlo Product Feature: 360° Halo Rotation & Dimmer
Q&A: What makes CosmoGlo different than other lights?
- The CosmoGlo Light gives off a crisp, cool white light which is adjustable from very dim to very bright.
- Patented Arc LED halo rotates in a full circle, allowing you to make detailed adjustments + prevent shadows from interfering with services.
- Cosmoglo can be repositioned by raising or lowering the lamp vertically, AND also moves laterally so you can position over a client for services and then glide it out of the way against a wall or along your treatment bed when finished.
- Brightness changes using a combo of 3 factors:
- Halo: 360-degree rotation
- LED: adjustable dimmer switch
- The proximity of the LED's to your client/work surface. If your light is adjusted lower in height and turned to cast light closer to your subject, it will give a brighter light which can then be rotated as needed to avoid shadows while working.
- The halo must not be spun in the same direction over a period of time.
- Please make sure while turning your halo in one direction that you turn it in the opposite direction as well. Turning the halo in one direction will cause wire damage over time.
- We love our 360-turning halo and want you to love it too, while using it correctly.
- Please note: Damages done to cords from turning the halo in only one direction multiple times may not be covered under warranty.
Find immediate information and faqs online through our Help Center.
Reach out to our support team if you need any help or advice with this topic or any other issue. Please include your name, order number, and any relevant pictures or videos that will help us help you. If possible, please use the same email address used to place your order when submitting support requests. This will help us help you faster!