Your CosmoGlo Light has an adjustable clamp to help secure your light when positioned for use. The clamp has a large screw in it that can be tightened and loosened to help with height adjustment. This screw is reverse threaded so keep that in mind while adjusting!
Clamp Adjustment Walk-Through Steps:
- Put the flap in the upwards position and use a Philips or flat head screwdriver to adjust the flap screw.
- Turn screw left to tighten, and right to loosen.
- Gently lift your light and base off the ground and adjust to desired height. Hold top of light in place while lowering back flat on the ground.
- Test the clamp tension - your light should remain in place when the flap is down, but allow movement when the flap is upwards.
- Repeat and tweak the clamp screw as necessary until the light moves when the flap is up and stays when the flap is down.
Let's build your CosmoGlo light together! - CosmoGlo Light Assembly Tutorial
If you need further support on this or any other issue please submit a request or email us at email@example.com