PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION PRIOR TO ASSEMBLY AND UNBOXING
Thank you for your purchase and we hope you love your new CosmoGlo! Your light is a sturdy, large piece of salon furniture which requires assembly. We recommend giving yourself plenty of time to set up and try out different heights, base positions, and halo angles to find the right positioning to suit your services and space.
PLEASE OPEN YOUR BOX IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT, VERIFY THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED ALL PARTS AND PIECES.
PLEASE KEEP THE ORIGINAL BOX FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS; IF YOU THINK YOU MAY RETURN IT, KEEP THE ORIGINAL BOX UNTIL YOU HAVE MADE YOUR DECISION.
Your light comes with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please follow the instructions closely to assemble. We want your light to be pristine during this process. Cosmetic damages that occur during assembly are not covered in your warranty.
Please reach out to us if you need any help or advice during assembly - include your name, order number and any relevant pictures or videos that will help us help you.
- Contact us - CosmoGlo Website
- Visit our Help Center to read articles or submit a request
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Message us on Instagram
Kit Contents: 1 set of CosmoGlo Parts, 2 Allen wrenches, 3 base screws, 1 phone clip with bands, and 1 powerbox with outlet cord.
Not Included: You will also need one standard flathead or phillips screwdriver to finish tightening the pole connections, depending on the style of clamp your light uses.
- Please watch the video during assembly. We advise laying your light down while assembling and following the steps that we provide in the video.
- Loosen the clamp first to prevent scratching. Note: we have 2 different clamp styles - read our Clamp FAQ to learn more.
- Secure your halo when attaching to the base plate to prevent it from swinging around freely.
- We are not responsible for damage caused to your light during assembly as per our warranty policy.
THE ORIGINAL CLAMP
Our original clamps have a reverse threaded screw and must be turned right to loosen and left to tighten. The clamp flap will need to be in the upwards position during adjusting the screw, adjusting the poles or removing the clamp. The flap in the downwards position will cause it to tighten onto the pole. Flathead screwdrivers work best for screw adjustments. During any and all pole adjustments, make sure to loosen your clamps to allow the poles to move freely rather than forcing the poles to budge causing scratching. We will not cover cosmetic damages caused by assembly errors.
THE NEW STYLE CLAMP
If you received a light very recently, you may have our new style clamp. The new clamp has a turn knob for tightening, and is secured to your poles with one normal phillips style screw.
Please submit a request to Support if you are having issues with your new clamp.
You have 4 rubber feet on the bottom of the base. These are very important for the function of the cord.
Your cord uses the gap of the rubber feet to allow the cord to reset. If this is taken away your cord may twist itself without the relief of being able to unwind and can cause damage. Please take caution to avoid cord tension by placing anything heavy on the base such as a table or bed.
- If you want suggestions for your setup, please Submit a Support Request for tips and personalized recommendations.
The CosmoGlo Team 💡💜