Professional Mini Ring Light Macro Lens
With its small size and easy-to-use clip, our Professional Ring Light Macro Lens is a must-have for any content creator. Perfect for detailed shots across industries, from photographers to estheticians to artists, this lens takes your macro photography to the next level! Excellent for before and after photos, the led ring light provides soft lighting to gently and evenly illuminate the subject, highlighting intricate details without casting harsh shadows. Each one comes with a protective carrying pouch, making it the perfect travel ring light wherever you go. Keep reading for a how-to guide, tips and tricks, and how-to videos!
How to Use
Be sure to charge your light fully before use. It will light up red during charging and green when fully charged. You can use the included USB plug to charge.
1. Find your power button on the ring light.
2. Long press to turn on/off.
3. Medium press to change tones.
3. Short press to change brightness.
Most phones have multiple camera lenses on the back for different modes. To find which lens to use, open your camera app in its default mode (usually called auto or photo), then try to attach it while looking at the phone screen. You'll see which lens it works with as you move and adjust the ring light. Release the clip to secure it in place once centered over the appropriate lens.
If your phone has a bulky case or detachable lens protectors, those may need to be removed for best results.
How to Attach the Lens to Your Phone
If you find your photos are blurry, try moving closer! With your camera in its default mode, find your point of focus by positioning your phone as close to your subject as you can without touching, then slowly back away until the subject comes into focus. You should only need to move back about an inch, but for some phones 2-3" is the ideal distance.
Many phones also have an option for a macro or close-up mode-- try using this mode to capture even smaller subjects! Generally, this will require clipping the macro lens accessory over a different lens on the back of your phone, and you'll want to move your phone even closer to the subject to shoot, less than an inch. This mode reveals tiny details not visible to the naked eye and is a great way to explore the world around you.
The mini ring light comprises of 53 LEDs and provides even, gentle light with three color temperature options: Warm, Cool White, and Daylight. Long press the power button (about 5 seconds) to turn on/off, medium press (about 3 seconds) to toggle between tones, and tap to adjust between three brightness levels.
- Compatible with most smartphone cameras
- Constant adjustable light superior to a harsh flash from a camera
- 3 colors x 3 brightness levels = 9 total settings
- 15x zoom reveals up close details with clarity
- One charge lasts approximately 30 minutes at full brightness, 100 minutes at the lowest brightness
Tips and Tricks
- Try using combining the lens and macro mode on your phone outdoors to explore the natural world
- Get creative and record closeup videos
- Use the ring light clipped on the front of your phone to light up your selfies
- Use all three light settings on a single object to see the effect
- The light setting used upon turning off will be the setting used once turning on.
- Professional Ring light macro lens
- Front and back lens dust covers
- Easy-to-use clip
- Protective carrying pouch
- USB charging cord
- Cleaning cloth